With An I

Friday, November 21, 2008

Lessons from pre-schoolers

So, apparently my niece Sophers was enchanted by Feist singing "1 2 3 4" on Sesame Street, which I guess happened sometime in the last year (so I missed it the first time) and was recently replayed. I offered to make her a mix of some songs, until Kolz told me that she doesn't sing the usual words, but rather "1 2 3 4 monsters walking 'cross the floor." Which I thought was adorable.

And bless youtube, here's something else I missed the first time around, but which completely cracked me up this evening. I should get my giggles from what Sophers thinks is funny more often...





Less amusing is the competition currently on Eurosport, where two guys stand on two short logs and have to chop said log in half, using the space between their feet. Basically chopping frantically with an axe between their own feet. This strikes me as lunacy.

p.s. Friday night soup # 3 ("hearty lentil") was a winner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home