Well, I'll be...
Al Gore just won the Nobel Peace Prize. I literally just slapped my forehead while sitting in the StaBi. That picture of him is certainly presidential, I don't care what he's saying....
And this is primarily for Imelda, who always enjoys a good celebrity connection, but Mads Mikkelsen, the baddie from the most recent Bond flick -- the one who shed tears of blood, that's right -- is the poster dude for H & M's fall campaign here. Betting that THAT wouldn't sell sweaters in America. Or maybe it would...
I also think that I saw Matt Dillon in a Hilfiger billboard at Potsdamer Platz. But it could've been James Franco from Spiderman. Never can tell.
I am thinking of adding to my photo study of graffiti, or diversifying, rather, with a photo study of funny advertisements. That would let me poll you all about whether it actually IS Matt Dillon. And to share the humor of the Angry Whopper campaign.
Back to work...Happy Birthday, Lauren!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home