With An I

Thursday, October 04, 2007

leapin' lemurs!

I hope this works...but this is the video from me and the lemurs at the Tierpark. The best part is the last 30 seconds, and I won't mind if you scroll ahead...



They're called varis, auf Deutsch. Thanks to Kolz and his friend Joel for encouraging me!

3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger lauren said...

why did you leave that place?

screw being a productive member of society. i'd live with the lemurs.

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Wabes said...

you, too, can live with the lemurs, if you come to visit berlin in the spring. seriously, i have never seen such a happy bunch of animals as in the tierpark. even the rhino looked more satisfied than glum...

but p.s., i am SO glad that worked! maybe i'll take more videos now!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger VB said...

nice job on the vid!!!

J's friend Joel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home