uncanny
It occurred to me today that, in my absorption with grad school generally, and orals more specifically, I have forgotten to do a lot of things. Sending/forwarding emails, mostly. And for some reason it also occurred to me that my karma for apartment postings, last-minute coffee chats, and other little acts of civility is probably wearing pretty thin. I'll use that as an excuse for cookie baking or a dinner party, once I finish with my dissertation prospectus. It's been an odd day.
Back to a busy week, grading and writing. And apparently, for some reason, I am a magnet for the tough cases in undergrad lecture courses. My stack of papers is much more uneven than I expected, and I might have another case of plagiarism. Either I'm more aware of a bogus paper (tenses and oddly formal language are the giveaways, for me), or this is happening way too often.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home