Speaking of...
what does one need fuel for? To get through the stress of things, even when that stress is just an uncurrent? Staying on top of the to-do list and figuring out how to get 1.5 years' worth of accumulated paper (none of which is expendable) home? Or waking up from a night's sleep more rested, and managing to get to sleep at the end of the next day? This should not be difficult, yo. And I feel fine, if not actually better than usual!
To wit:
Weird tooth-losing dream returned last night, with such vividness and vengeance that I was worried about what to do and how to get to my dentist ASAP when I woke up. Which means I am anxious and/or stressed, it's textbook. Why am I worried about my crown when I have so many OTHER PRACTICAL things to take care of? Thanks for the heads-up, psyche.
At the opposite end of the day, nothing seems to wind me down at the end of the day like a little hit of gratuitous fashion journalism/snark. Probably the only thing that would do me better would be remembering to watch the Daily Show or Colbert every so often.
Guest arriving tomorrow, two folders left in the Imperial Health Office records, one floor that needs vacuuming urgently. And now, to sleep.

2 Comments:
Did you say "yo"?
yup. it happens.
Post a Comment
<< Home