With An I

Friday, February 13, 2009

the duds

So I get no small amount of grief from a new friend over here that I am SO ready to have kids and SO ready to settle down, simply because I love the kidlets I have and I get excited about stuff like, I don't know, really cute stylish tights for 4-year-olds, or funny hipster t-shirts for meine Neffen. There is Marimekko stuff everywhere here! And they have such neat patterns and fabrics! Maybe also because the Berlin-themed stuff I want is always seems to be made for people who wear a 4T.

I have an idea for a Berlin t-shirt, something that will capture how cool the Fernsehturm looks at night in my neighborhood, but I don't know how to make it happen. Silk-screening design tips, friends?

Anyhow. Point being, I think we can all agree that this, this is FANTASTIC. They are currently on sale for 15 euro at the kids' shop around the corner from me, and there are a bunch left in a variety of sizes. I will take orders for you and the small folk that you love. And then we will all petition Paul Frank to make big ones for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home