With An I

Monday, October 23, 2006

Survey says...

No major crisis - just coming down with a cold and over-tired.

...and I may have just been invited to give a paper at a grad workshop in London in late spring.

I was plodding today, but the London thing jolted me into thinking a) trade the slow horse in for the fast horse, because this is a long-term thing to aim for, and I have got a lot to do in the meantime, and b) prioritize sleep, dummy. I was sitting with a friend (who's a second year) today, when the London thing was pitched to me, and she asked me what was going to give to make all of it work.

She also charmingly said I was like 8 people wrapped into 1 person, with the different directions I head in. If people other than your mom and friends notice, it's time to slow down. Will sleep help me re-assimilate myself (if that's possible)? Certainly worth a shot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home