With An I

Monday, October 16, 2006

Welcome to the world, Baby Jacob!


My newest nephew was born this morning to my Illinois brother & sister-in-law (and of course, Sophers). He's called Jacob Christopher, is 7 pounds, 19 oz and has brown hair, and Mom & baby made it through the surgery and everything just fine. We are all very pleased! I'll see them in November!

Soph was eating taffy and feeling a little spunky, so I didn't get to talk with her (and besides, she's only 2) - but my Mom said Little Blue Eyes was excited to see everyone at the hospital, and had emptied two boxes of Kleenex ("MY kleenex," she says loudly, between bites of taffy) into baskets this morning. This is an old pastime for her, playing with Kleenex. He.

Which proves once again that Kolz's joke about giving little kids a box for their first birthday is not an altogether bad idea. I had a friend whose parents gave him a roll of TP to play with, which I think is a bit much, but it's amazing how fun boxes are.

Welcome to the world, kiddo. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home