they're getting orange...
TOMATO WATCH: 17
Now if it would just grow as fast as the parsley, I could make tabbouleh ASAP. I might do that this week, anyway, given that I need to eat the stuff or it'll go to seed or something...
Also added to the household this week:
1 new/replacement computer (thank you, Applecare)
1 record player & receiver imported via parent pony express from Rochester
4 single-track records from Eastern Market
1 bunch baby bok choi, also from Eastern Market
Have just had the heart-stopping moment of finding a recently-published dissertation, or book topic, that bears too much similarity to my own. Yet again, it's in German, and yet again, not as close to my stuff as the initial stoppage of heart might suggest. Still, though, I sometimes think I need to find a more obscure topic; but then, that would kill me. The Africa work is the thing that sets it apart, so we'll just keep our fingers crossed that no one else wants to work on Burundi.
Cross those fingers for Burundi, friends!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home