With An I

Saturday, September 13, 2008

hiatus

My hard drive died yesterday, and is currently being scanned for my most recent work (back up your stuff, kids!), a replacement drive hopefully on the way soon. I only lost work on one thing, but it's the one thing I have a deadline for Monday, so we'll see.

But little blogging till further notice, just wanted to give a heads-up.

This has mysteriously freed me from some of the worry of last week - I will likely not travel except with my guests this month, and will just get done what I can. Well, it was this, and Kolz's reminder that I said I could have left two weeks in, back in August, and the trip would've been worth it. And it has been.

On the recent Obama news, there is apparently an ex-pat Obama fundraiser on the 27th. I love it. I also found out that Fulbrighters get to use the embassy gym, bank, and mail service?! These other fellowship need to get on the bus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home