With An I

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ack! Rachel and I had talked about going to the Philharmonie for their Tuesday lunchtime concert this week or next...and it's a good thing we didn't, this week. But more than that, I'm worried about the Philharmonie!

And I'll chalk this up as weird, since I found out on an American website. Perhaps I should start reading my own news in German, eh.

2 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, Blogger Imelda said...

Berlin has been all over the NYT lately. There have been about four articles/columns about Berlin in the last two days or so. You're so in right now!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Wabes said...

...in the archives, you mean. dude. i feel like i should be in the scene, have a finger on the pulse. better go buy the berlin version of 'time out' and find out the scoop.

it IS weird, though. i have to explain all the time that new yorkes think berlin is way hip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home